A few questions on my mind that were sparked by the sermon yesterday:
- What desires has God placed on my heart?
- Has He imparted a vision in me?
- What am I good at?
- What am I passionate about?
- Should I lead another small group?
- If so, what should it be about?
- A book to go through?
- Just a loosy-goosy week-to-week study?
- An opportunity to develop fellowship among believers?
- What am I learning?
- Where am I growing?
Father God, thank you that You have provided the Answer to all of my questions. You have it all laid out. You have planned good works for me to do. Lord, I don’t have a vision or a plan, but I know that You do. I can trust You and not worry about the plan. Please help me to be available when You place the opportunities before me.