My wife has been wanting to get the Christmas cards out and we were needing to print out the labels. And with homeschooling, we always have various printing/copying needs. We have one of those “All-in-One” deals that has given us some trouble off and on, but mostly works. I have found workarounds to the trouble spots.
But this time, when I ran a test print, it was sounding more sickly than ever–a mechanical problem, most likely. When I investigated, I found a lever that was impeding the printer head from moving to the right place.
In the process of trying to get this lever to go back, I knocked off another doohicky, and after I got that back on, and the lever back in place, the printer would now print blank sheets of paper perfectly. And here’s what I looked like:
I guess I’ll be looking for a new printer…