Today marks the day when I posted my first post on this blog 10 years ago. Way back in 2004.
Back then, I was on Blogger and the blog name was "Tech Expression". Yeah, I know. Not so much.
I retooled after about a month and became Not (quite) Balanced. The idea behind the blog was along the lines that I’m searching for balance in my life, but not (quite) there. It stuck and I have kept the name ever since.
After a couple of months of blogging, I got sucked into the blog scene so much (it was big back then) that after 81 posts in 2 months, I was finding my life…a bit out of balance. So I pulled the plug.
Until I started up again in June 2005, when I tried to find a better balance.
I moved to blog to WordPress in 2006 and have been here ever since.
Here are a few notable posts from the past:
- Science Friday: Digestion Unloaded
- For the longest time, this post got the most traffic on the site.
- A series of posts on Ephesians.
- A few posts announcing the coming of our 3rd son.
- And of course, the Tree house series.
Or you can peruse the Archive section in the side bar:
(Yes, it goes on forever.)